Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On The Right Track

Hello Folks

After a heap load of exams, a little sneak peak vaca in New York City and a long awaited break I have returned in full form. Summer had officially started long ago but I feel like celebrating its start now, with my head and room sorted. It's been a year of graduation blues for many and in fact had me thinking quite a bit about my own post-winter grad plans. After a long session of head itching I've decided to just sit back and look out at the world with the intent of actually seeing it. Robert Frost talked about two roads diverging and for the first and probably the only time, I am going to be standing right in between the two roads to see the sun rise and set simultaneously. Most importantly I'd love to share my tidbits of discoveries and inspirations this summer. Here's to a wonderful late start to summer with two books off my hit list of novels I've been dying to dive into!

Nocturnes by Kazuo Ishiguro
A Heart of Stone by Renate Dorrestein

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment